- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Eames Lounge Chair, Original Vitra Model 1st Generation
- CreatorCharles and Ray Eames (Designer)
- DimensionsHeight: 35 in. (88.9 cm)Width: 32 in. (81.28 cm)Depth: 33 in. (83.82 cm)
- StyleMid-Century Modern (Of the Period)
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1957
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
- Seller LocationPalm Beach, FL
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU156529510481
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Palm Beach, FL
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Design
Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman
You May Also Like
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Side Chairs
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Rocking Chairs
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Armchairs
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Vintage 1950s North American Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Vintage 1970s American Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
The 16 Most Popular Mid-Century Modern Chairs
You know the designs, now get the stories about to how they came to be.
Jessica Schuster Reveals How a Millennial Designer Can Muster Any Style
Instead of adhering to one era or aesthetic, the New Yorker prefers to create singular spaces that include new, vintage and custom pieces, plus plenty of art.
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery