Pair of chairs by Carlo Bugatti Italian designer (1856-1940) Chairs are in ebonized wood, marquetry, hammered copper, painted parchement. Carlo Bugatti was an Italian decorator, designer and manufacturer of Art Nouveau furniture. He was born in Milano and died in Molsheim, France.
- CreatorCarlo Bugatti (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1880-1890
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. They have been restored .They are in very good condition. Missing tassels. .
H 38.59 in. x W 13.39 in. x D 15.36 in.
H 98 cm x W 34 cm x D 39 cm
- Seat height16.93 in. (43 cm)
- Seller locationParis, FR
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU177128549823
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Paris, FR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like