- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1950-1960
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. see photos normal wear and tear for age.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 31.5 in. x W 22 in. x D 17.5 in.
H 80.01 cm x W 55.88 cm x D 44.45 cm
- Seat height18.5 in. (46.99 cm)
- Seller locationKilmarnock, VA
- Sold AsSet of 3
- Reference numberLU88305211013
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Rare Pair of Leather Chairs by Alberto Rosselli...
Saporiti Italia, Alberto Rosselli Saporiti
Italian Lounge Chairs
Stunning pair of cognac leather 'Confidential' club chairs by Alberto Rosselli for Saporiti. Upholstered over a metal frame and seated on a fiberglass base signed Saporiti. We also h...