A pair of painted bergère Louis XVI Directoire armchairs, late 19th century with original pink velvet down cushions. The wood frames are painted blue-gray with carved, fluted legs and cubic blocks decorated with florets.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1880-1900
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 34 in. x W 26 in. x D 28 in.
H 86.36 cm x W 66.04 cm x D 71.12 cm
- Seat height17.5 in. (44.45 cm)
- Seller locationNashville, TN
- Seller reference number2017049
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU93488514733
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 5 hrs
Located in Nashville, TN
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like