- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1950
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very good condition! Never have guests swinging on antique chairs! Please look at the various photos available and ask for more views..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 38 in. x W 18.5 in. x D 16.5 in.
H 96.52 cm x W 46.99 cm x D 41.91 cm
- Seat height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller locationAtlanta, GA
- Seller reference numberGBE17-159
- Sold AsSet of 8
- Reference numberLU84777682443
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Bentwood Dining Side Chairs with Caned Seats by...
Italian Dining Room Chairs
Cane, Ash, Beech
An exquisite example of fine Italian Craftsmanship very much in the style of Thonet. These chairs feature intricate woodwork that is wonderfully visually seductive. Their origins are...