A handsome pair of French club chairs from the Fin d' Siecle to Art Deco eras, of upholstered leather with beaded trim to the front and sides, nail-head trim round the backs, and cushioned spring seats, featuring fine lines and deep seating comfort. Each chair having clean, flowing lines, serpentine or moustache backs, and rounded arms. The leather has a lovely time-worn patina and has been conditioned for suppleness. Measures: Seat height is 17 1/2 inches. Priced for individual sale: $4950 each Pair available.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureEarly 20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent antique condition - Wear commensurate with age and use - See accompanying photos for close-ups of leather.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 33.5 in. x W 35 in. x D 36 in.
H 85.09 cm x W 88.9 cm x D 91.44 cm
- Seat height17.5 in. (44.45 cm)
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference numberW1088
- Reference numberLU88279118261
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Austin, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like