Items Similar to Pair of Polished Aluminum & Linen Lounge Chairs in the Manner of Harvey Probber View More
Pair of Polished Aluminum & Linen Lounge Chairs in the Manner of Harvey Probber
Polished aluminum frame lounge chairs, in the manner of Harvey Probber, with ivory silk/linen blended upholstery. Unexpected details come in the form of exposed oversized flat head screws that support the combination seat and back platform. Button tufted upholstery is in good original condition with fixed seat and back cushions. Linen wrapped arms add both style and comfort.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1960s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsVery good vintage condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 30.5 in. x W 27 in. x D 30 in.H 77.47 cm x W 68.58 cm x D 76.2 cm
- Seat Height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller LocationChicago, IL
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU84194944533
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2008
Located in Chicago, IL
20th Century Specialists
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Pair of 1960s High Back Ivory Cut Velvet Lounge...
Vintage 1960s American Lounge Chairs
Pair of cross hatch cut velvet, high back lounge chairs on mahogany legs with exaggerated side stretchers. Fix back button tufted cushion and loose seat cushion. Curved bottom is acc...
Early 1950s Pair of Harvey Probber Club Chairs in Smokey Gray Mohair
By Harvey Probber
$15,000 / set
Early 1950s Pair of Harvey Probber Club Chairs ...
Harvey Probber, Harvey Probber Design inc.
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Club Chairs
Mohair, Hardwood, Cherry, Lacquer
Rare pair of Harvey Probber club chairs with sloped arms and recessed pyramidal leg base. Completely restored with new foam, new webbing and smokey gray mohair upholstery that has aq...
Pair of Elegant High Back Button Tufted White L...
Vintage 1950s American Lounge Chairs
Linen, Wood, Lacquer
Sculptural and exquisitely designed lounge chairs in a new heavy white linen upholstery. The front legs are fluted and finished, as are the back legs, in an aged ivory lacquer.
1950s Rolled Arm Lounge Chair In Heathered Dove...
Vintage 1950s American Club Chairs
Single lounge chair in dove grey heathered linen. Custom built with dark stained clean lined legs, rolled arms and loose cushions. Similar to early Edward Wormley designs for Dunbar.