- CreatorTubauto (Manufacturer), Jacques Hitier (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1950s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Overall good looking original condition, minor user wear and paint loss Full condition report upon request.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 31.11 in. x W 79.53 in. x D 38.59 in.
H 79 cm x W 202 cm x D 98 cm
- Seat height16.93 in. (43 cm)
- Seller locationbergen op zoom, NL
- Reference numberLU93011159278
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Eclectic Red Leather 'Ateljee' Sofa by Yrjo Kuk...
Yrjö Kukkapuro, Haimi Oy
Brass, Steel, Leather, Canvas, Nickel, Rubber, Birch, Plywood
This 'Ateljee' sofa/daybed was designed by Yrjö Kukkapuro in 1963 for Haimi Oy in Helsinki This design classic is one of the iconic pieces from Yrjo Kukkapuro and is an original v...
Bespoke Daybed, Reclaimed Hardwood and Blackend...
Pieter Compernol, Stephanie Grusenmeyer & Jerôme Barrier
Brass, Fabric, Latex, Reclaimed Wood, Feathers
Available to order - 12 weeks - your choice of fabric We recently created this daybed for a Thai entrepreneur who is decorating his new Beach-house. The wood is reclaimed teak , or...