- CreatorASH NYC (Designer), Woven Accents (Weaver)
- Production typeLimited Edition
- Production timeAvailable Now
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture2015
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Daybed is new construction however upholstery has been created with vintage rugs that from the Woven Accents Mend collection which highlights functional stitching and seams..
H 16 in. x W 72 in. x D 30 in.
H 40.64 cm x W 182.88 cm x D 76.2 cm
- Seller locationBrooklyn, NY
- Reference numberLU97842976402
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Unique Solid Balinese Teak Wood 1970s Daybed So...
Pierre Chapo, Charlotte Perriand, Jean Prouvé
Super rare, solid balinese teak wood daybed, solid and heavy weight wood, teak or sheesham, overall solid wood, new upholstery and covered with new woven cotton fabric in grey, free ...
Super Rare 1960s Teak Daybed Made in Norway by ...
Pierre Chapo, Ilmari Tapiovaara, Charlotte Perriand
Fabric, Teak, Wood
Very rare 1960s daybed by ASKO, made in Norway. Wooden, origial black painted base, teak components, new upholstery and new made neck rolls, high quality grey fabric, tufted mattress...