Six French dining chairs newly upholstered with raw Belgian Linen with exposed nailheads, Early 1900s. Each has the Chapiteau du Gendarme arched top and limed oak legs. Very sturdy and comfortable.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1900-1909
- Materials and techniquesRaw Linen, Oak
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 44.13 in. x W 20.25 in. x D 19.5 in.
H 112.1 cm x W 51.44 cm x D 49.53 cm
- Seat height19 in. (48.26 cm)
- Seller locationNashville, TN
- Sold AsSet of 6
- Reference numberLU93486481873
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 5 hrs
Located in Nashville, TN
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like