Set of Six 'Luisella' Chairs by Franco Albini

Price Upon Request

About

Set of six model SD9 'Luisella' dining chairs by Franco Albini and Franca Helg for Poggi, Italy, 1959, with original Poggi fabric upholstery.

Literature: Forme nuove in Italia, Bestetti, Roma, 1962, p. 52; Giuliana Gramigna, Repertorio 1950-1980, Mondadori, Milano, 1985, p. 133; Federico Bucci, Fulvio Irace, Zero Gravity Franco Albini Costruire le modernita', Electa, Milano, 2006, p.269; Dan Sherer, Aldo Colonetti, Franco Albini Franca Helg Design, Fragile, Milano, 2009, non-paginated.

Details

  • Condition
    Excellent
  • Wear
    Wear consistent with age and use
  • Dimensions
    31.5 in. H x 16 in. W x 20 in. D
    80 cm H x 41 cm W x 51 cm D
  • Seller Location
    Brooklyn, NY
  • Number of Items
    6
  • Reference Number
    LU96843682062
About the Seller

1stdibs seller since 2013

Typical response time: 7 hours

Located in Brooklyn, NY

More from this Seller

Pair of Balestra Lounge Chairs by Marzio Cecchi
Pair of Balestra Lounge Chairs by Marzio Cecchi
Marzio Cecchi
Steel, Upholstery
A pair of sprung steel balestra lounge chairs by Florentine architect Marzio Cecchi, designed in 1968 and produced in Florence by Cecchi's Studio Most.
Lounge Chair by Osvaldo Borsani
Lounge Chair by Osvaldo Borsani
Osvaldo Borsani
Upholstery, Walnut
Lounge chair by Osvaldo Borsani, Italy, 1951, in walnut with upholstered seat and back, manufactured by Arredamenti Borsani Varedo, presented at the 9th Triennale di Milano in 1951.
P99 Desk Chair by Osvaldo Borsani
P99 Desk Chair by Osvaldo Borsani
Osvaldo Borsani
Metal, Upholstery, Rubber
Rare P99 desk chair by Osvaldo Borsani for Tecno, Italy 1957, in enameled steel, rubber and upholstery, manufactured by Tecno, with applied metal manufacturer’s labels to frame.
Pair of Two-Seat Sofas by Ico & Luisa Parisi
Pair of Two-Seat Sofas by Ico & Luisa Parisi
Ico & Luisa Parisi
Upholstery, Wood
Pair of two-seat upholstered sofas by Ico & Luisa Parisi, Italy, circa 1950. Provenance: Casa Ismaele Baraggia, Paderno d’Adda, Lecco, Italy.