A whimsical early 20th century carved Swedish foot stool or bench, the legs in the form of lion's legs/feet, with carved tasslework on the stretchers. Painted finish in the style of cerused oak on the legs, multicolored detailing to the frame. Upholstered in a unique period fabric.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1920s-1930s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Some losses to painted finish of legs revealing previous finish underneath..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 17 in. x W 26.25 in. x D 22.75 in.
H 43.18 cm x W 66.68 cm x D 57.79 cm
- Seat height17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberSEATING C003
- Reference numberLU83257666233
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2007
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like