Items Similar to Black Leather Lounge Chair
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 10
Black Leather Lounge Chair
Very impressive and comfortable 1960s large black leather lounge chair. Aluminium swivel base and aluminum armrests upholstered in black leather. The Eames lounge chair has a reputation for being comfortable, but this chair is really amazingly comfortable. Ideal to give that Mid-Century Modern mad men touch to your interior!
- Similar toCharles and Ray Eames (Designer)Jørgen Kastholm (Designer)
- DimensionsHeight: 39.38 in. (100 cm)Width: 31.5 in. (80 cm)Depth: 38.19 in. (97 cm)Seat Height: 14.97 in. (38 cm)
- StyleMid-Century Modern (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1969
- ConditionVery good vintage condition. In general we would like to point out that all vintage items on 1stdibs have minor imperfections such as little scratches. Mayor imperfections are always shown on pictures or mentioned.
- Seller LocationDronten, NL
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU931421918842
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$800 Front Door Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 1-2 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered to the first available dry area outside of your house or building (front door, porch, landing area, garage, etc.).Customs Duties & Taxes May Apply.Ships From: Dronten, Netherlands
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Dronten, Netherlands
4.9 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1995
1stDibs seller since 2012
625 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- By Nordiska Kompaniet, Bengt RudaLocated in Dronten, NLBlack lacquered beech high back “Triva” chair designed by Bengt Ruda and made by Nordiska Kompaniet. Original r...Category
Vintage 1950s Swedish Scandinavian Modern Lounge ChairsMaterials
You May Also Like
Black Leather Lounge Chair by Charles & Ray Eames, 1970s
By Herman Miller, Charles and Ray Eames
Located in Lasne, BE
Black leather flesh lounge. Swivel foot. Small wear mark on the leather (see photo).
Vintage 1970s Central American Mid-Century Modern Chaise Longues
Eames Leather Lounge Chair and Ottoman
By Charles and Ray Eames, Herman Miller
Located in Sagaponack, NY
A beautiful example of an iconic lounge chair and ottoman in richly grained rosewood with leather upholstery. Ottoman - 26" L 21.5" W 17.25" H.
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Pair of Tubular Lounge Chairs in Leather by Jørgen Kastholm
By Jørgen Kastholm
Located in Waalwijk, NL
Jørgen Kastholm, pair of lounge chairs, metal and leather, Denmark, 1960s. This modern pair of armchairs are executed in tubular steel and leather with an L-shaped seating. The legs...
Vintage 1960s Danish Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
E. Cobianchi Lounge Chairs in Black Leather
Located in Waalwijk, NL
E. Cobianchi for Insa, pair of lounge chairs, leather and wood, Italy, 1970s An Italian set of two bulky lounge chairs designed by E. Cobianchi. The lounge chairs feature thick, tuf...
Vintage 1970s Italian Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
$6,650 / set
1970s Eames 670 Lounge Chair and 671 Ottoman Black Leather by ICF
By Charles and Ray Eames, ICF Milano 1
Located in Milano, IT
1970s Eames lounge chair and ottoman black leather by ICF We have found these pieces which have been produced by ICF, an Italian Milanese company . These set is a very rare speci...
Late 20th Century Italian Modern Lounge Chairs
1970s Black Leather Thonet Adjustable Leather Lounge Chair
Located in High Point, NC
This black leather lounge chair was made in the 1970s by Austrian furniture manufacturer Thonet. In two parts. The innovative metal frame design allows the seat and chair back to sit...
Vintage 1970s Austrian Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Rare Jørgen Kastholm Lounge Chair with Ottoman by Kill, Original Cognac Leather
By Jørgen Kastholm, Alfred Kill International
Located in Opa Locka, FL
Beautiful chair with ottoman, original leather has a great patina and some normal wear but no damages. Steel base normal wear, please see pictures. Unfortunately the leather cushion ...
Vintage 1970s German Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Danish Modern Black Leather Lounge Chair
Located in Vordingborg, DK
Black leather lounge chair. Leather upholstery in a fine condition. Frame in laminated beech. Good vintage condition. Patinated with signs of wear consistent with age and use. D...
Late 20th Century Danish Scandinavian Modern Lounge Chairs