- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture20th Century
- ConditionGood. All original good condition..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 27.25 in. x W 34.25 in. x D 37 in.
H 69.22 cm x W 87 cm x D 93.98 cm
- Seller locationLong Island City, NY
- Seller reference number771
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberU1112267848495
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of French Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs...
Kim Moltzer, Jean-Paul Barray
Pair of Ground-breaking French Mid-Century Modern "Penta" Lounge chairs / armchairs by architects, Kim Moltzer and Jean Paul Barray featuring a daring, pentagonal, open architectural...
Pair of Danish 1960s Teak and Brown Leather Lou...
Ole Wanscher, France & Son
Danish Lounge Chairs
Beautiful pair of 1960s Ole Wanscher easy chairs, senator series in teak with rare and super high quality authentic brown leather cushions in very good condition, chairs produced by ...