Pair of Fiberglass Scoop Lounge Chairs by Ernst Moeckl, Germany, 1960s
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1967
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsVery good vintage condition. Fabric can be removed and washed, which we have done, and has only light acceptable wear making them ready to be used and enjoyed immediately. Read description for greater detail.
- DimensionsH 27.5 in. x W 30 in. x D 29.5 in.H 69.85 cm x W 76.2 cm x D 74.93 cm
- Seat Height16 in. (40.64 cm)
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU1330216322282
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
This dealer is the premier source for early-production originals of hard-to-find 20th-century designs and functional art, serving a range of clients, from celebrities and interior designers to aficionados with modest budgets. Its 20,000-square-foot Los Angeles space is packed with rare examples o...