Items Similar to Pair of High Back Walnut Lounge Chairs in the Style of T.H. Robsjohn Gibbings View More
Pair of High Back Walnut Lounge Chairs in the Style of T.H. Robsjohn Gibbings
Exceptional pair of high back walnut lounge chairs in the style of T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings in gold beige velvet fabric with matching pillows in original condition. There are some scuffs to the legs and back, please refer to the detailed photos.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1950s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsThere are some scuffs to the legs and back, please refer to the detailed photos.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
- DimensionsH 37 in. x W 25 in. x D 26 in.H 93.98 cm x W 63.5 cm x D 66.04 cm
- Seat Height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller LocationWeston, CT
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU145128602903
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Weston, CT
More From This Seller
Pair of Early Florence Knoll Lounge Chairs from 1967, Reupholstered in the 1980s
By Florence Knoll
$3,600 / set
Pair of Early Florence Knoll Lounge Chairs from...
Florence Knoll, H. G. Knoll and Associates
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Beautiful pair of Florence Knoll lounge chairs from 1967. A copy of the original Knoll Associates order form dating 05/16/1967 will be included. The lounge chairs have been completel...
Pair of Lounge Chairs in Lime Green Floral Chin...
1990s American Lounge Chairs
Pair of comfortable lounge chairs in summerly lime green floral chintz from ABC upholstery, with two matching pillows. One chair has a stain on the seat surface and both chairs show ...
Pair of Argentinian Art Deco Lounge Chairs, Bue...
Vintage 1930s Argentine Art Deco Lounge Chairs
Fine pair of Art Deco lounge chairs, circa 1930s from Argentina in there original condition. The chairs have a fantastic patina, there is some loss to the veneer on arms and legs and...
Pair of Petite Sculptural Memory Swivel Chairs in Grey Velvet by Milo Baughman
By Milo Baughman
$3,300 / set
Pair of Petite Sculptural Memory Swivel Chairs ...
Milo Baughman, Thayer Coggin
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Swivel Chairs
Fantastic pair of petite sculptural swivel chairs in gray velvet on a black walnut base, designed by Milo Baughman. The chairs have a memory swivel, the chairs automatically return i...