- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1956
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Both chairs need new upholstery and foam (included in price). The italian walnut frames can be sympathetically restored but still exhibit some vintage user marks commensurate with age and use maintaining the vintage authenticity of the pieces..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 29.14 in. x W 33.86 in. x D 29.14 in.
H 74 cm x W 86 cm x D 74 cm
- Seat height16.15 in. (41 cm)
- Seller locationbergen op zoom, NL
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU930110275253
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Rare Pair of 040 Rosewood Lounge Chairs by Geof...
Artifort, Geoffrey Harcourt
Steel, Wool, Upholstery, Chrome, Rosewood
A very rare pair of 040 lounge chairs by British designer Geoffrey Harcourt for Artifort, The Netherlands, 1964 Geoffrey Harcourt was one of the international designers (like Pier...
Pair of Restored, Leather Lounge Chairs by 'Rap...
French Lounge Chairs
Chrome, Leather, Steel
Lovely pair of leather lounge chairs by French designer Raphael. These chairs have been freshly reupholstered in brown leather, with a snake skin impression, specially commissioned b...
Pair of "Sesann" Armchairs by Gianfranco Fratti...
Cassina, Gianfranco Frattini
Set of two Sesann leather armchairs by Gianfranco Frattini for Cassina. The name Sesann comes from both the similar sound of the Cezanne name and from the six years of cooperation w...