- CreatorIb Kofod-Larsen (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1960s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. The dark walnut stain is original and shows two dents to one back rest and one scratch to the other. Minimal hair loss to the seats. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 28.75 in. x W 21 in. x D 23.5 in.
H 73.03 cm x W 53.34 cm x D 59.69 cm
- Seat height15.5 in. (39.37 cm)
- Seller locationBrooklyn, NY
- Sold AsSet of 3
- Reference numberLU144425032853
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of Ernest Race Lounge Chairs and Ottoman i...
Charles and Ray Eames, Ernest Race, Race Furniture
English Lounge Chairs
Plastic, Rubber, Steel, Upholstery, Walnut
This rare set of 'Flamingo' lounge chairs was designed in 1959 by the English designer, Ernest Race. The same year the chair was introduced, it was granted the 'design of the year aw...
Pair of Jacaranda and Leather Lounge Chairs and...
Percival Lafer, Lafer
Brazilian Lounge Chairs
Steel, Leather, Jacaranda
Set of two lounge chairs and one ottoman designed by Percival Lafer in Sao Paolo, Brazil in 1975. Leather 'sling' seats are supported by steel enforced jacaranda posts. Round rosewoo...