Items Similar to Restored Petit Velvet Compass Leg Cerused Chairs, circa 1960's View More
Restored Petit Velvet Compass Leg Cerused Chairs, circa 1960's
Pair of restored early Mid-Century Modern chairs with distinctive atomic age charm. The petite chairs have been restored with new luxurious serenity blue velvet upholstery. Starkly angled legs and well-padded backs lend comfort to the seated occupant. Ceruse finish on the legs will be at home in contemporary or vintage decor schemes. Notice the smart metal bands at the leg bottoms that create a punch of pizzazz on the already darling chairs.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1960s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsChairs have been reupholstered.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 27 in. x W 27.5 in. x D 26 in.H 68.58 cm x W 69.85 cm x D 66.04 cm
- Seat Height16.5 in. (41.91 cm)
- Seller LocationSaint Petersburg, FL
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU225535772383
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2016
Located in Saint Petersburg, FL
More From This Seller
Jens Risom Style Blue Velvet Slipper Chair, New...
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Slipper Chairs
Stunning Mid-Century Modern slipper chair vintage, 1950s in the style of Jens Risom. The overstuffed chair has been fully restored with new cushion foam, new upholstery and new black...
1960s Original Yellow Orange Velvet Tufted High...
Edward Wormley, Robs Johns Gibbons
Vintage 1960s American Hollywood Regency Lounge Chairs
Near mint high back lounge chairs. The peach (yellow orange) velvet velour fabric exemplifies the period. These velvet arm chairs are so citrusy you'll want to bite into them. To top...
Velvet Club Chair - Harvey Probber Style
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Sleek, straight lines give this chair an unmistakably mid-century modern profile. Today's designers have mimicked this look in countless contemporary creations, but failed to improve...
Jordan Mozer for Disney Quest Aluminum Armillary Chairs Set, Fully Restored
By Jordan Mozer
$6,950 / set
Jordan Mozer for Disney Quest Aluminum Armillar...
1990s American Modern Lounge Chairs
We're certain you won't find a more sublime example of these chairs anywhere. Even if you climbed into a time machine and stole a pair of Armillary chairs from Disney Quest in 1995, ...