Items Similar to Vintage CL-9 "Ribbon" Lounge Chair by Stagi & Leonardi, 1961 View More
Vintage CL-9 "Ribbon" Lounge Chair by Stagi & Leonardi, 1961
Sculptural, rare CL-9 fiberglass and polished steel lounge chairs by Franca Stagi and Cesare Leonardi for Bernini, 1961. Incredible lines, extremely comfortable; awesome examples of Italian experimental design of the mid-20th century. (One chair available--Photographs show a pair but only one of this pair is available).
- Of the Period
- Date of Manufacture1961
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsStructurally sound, heavy oxidation to steel base(s), scattered surface markings throughout, some losses to lacquer finish...(see images)
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 25 in. x W 39 in. x D 28 in.H 63.5 cm x W 99.06 cm x D 71.12 cm
- Seller LocationBrooklyn, NY
- Reference NumberLU814113350821
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2005
Located in Brooklyn, NY
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Pair of Kho Liang le Attributed Chrome and Leat...
Artifort, Kho Liang Ie
Vintage 1960s Dutch Scandinavian Modern Chairs
Leather, Steel, Chrome, Wood
Vintage pair of chrome-plated steel, leather and painted-wood lounge chair frames attributed to Kho Liang Ie for Artifort; 1960s. This design allows the frames to flex under the weig...
Pair of Rare Paul McCobb Predictor Group Lounge Chairs by O'Hearn, 1951-1955
By Paul McCobb
Pair of Rare Paul McCobb Predictor Group Lounge...
Paul McCobb, O'Hearn Furniture
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Great pair of rare lounge chairs designed by an American titan of 20th century furniture design--Paul McCobb. This pair--in turned figured maple--was produced by O'Hearn in Gardner, ...
Pair of Arne Vodder FD-164 Reclining Lounge Chairs in Teak and Plaid Wool
By Arne Vodder
$4,200 / set
Pair of Arne Vodder FD-164 Reclining Lounge Cha...
Arne Vodder, France & Son, John Stuart Inc.
Vintage 1960s Danish Scandinavian Modern Lounge Chairs
A well preserved pair of stunning and unique reclining lounge chairs in teak and plaid wool designed by the prolific Arne Vodder for France and Son, imported by John Stuart Inc, circ...
Vintage Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin Club Chair in Chrome and Wool, 1960s
By Milo Baughman
$2,100 Sale Price / set
Vintage Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin Club Ch...
Milo Baughman, Thayer Coggin
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Classic Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin club chair with ottoman in original yellow wool with chrome-plated legs. Original upholstery present; can be sold "as is" or set can be recove...