Vittorio Introini for Saporiti Italia Reclining Lounge Chair and Ottoman, 1970s
- CreatorSaporiti (Maker),Vittorio Introini (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1970s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsGood vintage condition with light to moderate wear. Can benefit with reupholstery or use in its current original fabric. Reclining base with mechanisms has light to moderate wear with very small crack and light lifting but is sturdy and functional.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 31.75 in. x W 34.5 in. x D 43.75 in.H 80.65 cm x W 87.63 cm x D 111.13 cm
- Seat Height16.25 in. (41.28 cm)
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU1330217159822
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.See Details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
This dealer is the premier source for early-production originals of hard-to-find 20th-century designs and functional art, serving a range of clients, from celebrities and interior designers to aficionados with modest budgets. Its 20,000-square-foot Los Angeles space is packed with rare examples o...