Louis XV fruitwood settee, late 18th century, the domed and padded back surmounted by a floral crest, joined by padded scrolling arms to the shaped seat, raised on molded cabriole legs headed by floral carving and ending in scrolled toes, upholstered in original Aubusson tapestry depicting courtiers and a hunt scene. Some conditions issues as one would expect in a piece of this age. Slight tears in the upholstery.
- Of the Period
- Date of manufacturecirca 1790s
- ConditionGood. Condition as one would expect in a piece of this age. There are tears and small rips and the upholstery..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor structural damages. Minor fading.
H 40 in. x W 76 in. x D 24 in.
H 101.6 cm x W 193.04 cm x D 60.96 cm
- Seat height17.5 in. (44.45 cm)
- Seller locationStamford, CT
- Seller reference number101-2553
- Reference numberLU86326314363
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Stamford, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like