A good 3 piece set of American, circa the 1930's, wicker furniture. Comprising of a 30 1/2 h x 52wide x 24d settee along with an arm chair and a rocker, both matching in construction methods and finish. Items may be purchased as one lot or individually, please inquire.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1930's
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very good condition. Usual signs showing age and wear normal for an older item which may include minor; marking, rubbing, surface oxidization, paint loss, etc.. Cleaned, cushions renewed recently, ready for installation and use. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 30.5 in. x W 52 in. x D 24 in.
H 77.47 cm x W 132.08 cm x D 60.96 cm
- Seat height29 in. (73.66 cm)
- Seller locationCulver City, CA
- Seller reference numberb0604019fsoxh50z96
- Sold AsSet of 3
- Reference number12092579891317
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: 4 hrs
Located in Culver City, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like