A Federal style painted Settee. Original brass label on bottom (See image 5). Seat height with new box cushion: 20". A.H. Davenport & Co. Partial list of clients and commissions: Iolani Palace, Honolulu. H.H. Richardson, architect-multiple commissions. McKim, Mead and white- multiple commissions. The White House, Grover Cleveland. The White House, Theodore Roosevelt, including The Roosevelt Desk Vanderbilt Mansion, Hydepark, NY. Henry Clay Frick House, New York.
- CreatorA.H. Davenport (Workshop/Studio)
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureLate 19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 35 in. x W 77 in. x D 26 in.
H 88.9 cm x W 195.58 cm x D 66.04 cm
- Seat height16 in. (40.64 cm)
- Seller locationDallas, TX
- Seller reference numberJWB-F-1012
- Reference numberLU86775126753
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in Dallas, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like