Items Similar to Italian Parcel-Gilt Painted Tete a Tete or Sociale View More
Italian Parcel-Gilt Painted Tete a Tete or Sociale
An elegant Italian parcel-gilt cream paint decorated serpentine form sociale or tete a tete, the spindle form top rail over a greyish green mohair upholstered back and seat, finished with nailhead trim over a carved seat rail supported on round tapered legs ending in casters.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufacturePost 1940
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsThis piece is in very good condition including the lovely mohair upholstery. Sits well.
- DimensionsH 32 in. x W 51 in. x D 26 in.H 81.28 cm x W 129.54 cm x D 66.04 cm
- Seat Height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Seller Reference NumberC219-2
- Reference NumberLU855213606592
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2008
Located in San Francisco, CA
The Art and Antique Dealers League of America
Antiques Associations Members
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
Pair of Italian Rococo Cream and Gilt Armchairs...
Antique 1770s Italian Rococo Armchairs
A pair of Italian parcel-gilt and cream painted armchairs of substantial proportions, with overall foliate decoration, the crestrail centered by a flower, the seat rail centered by a...
Impressive Gilt Framed Engraving of Louis XVI a...
Antique Early 19th Century French Neoclassical Prints
An impressive colored engraving of Louis XVI after Antoine-Francois Callet (French 1741-1823) titled "Louis XVI "Seize", engraved by Bervic, now French matted and framed in an old gi...
Italian Neoclassical Inlaid Walnut Centre Table
Antique Mid-18th Century Italian Neoclassical Side Tables
A very pretty Italian neoclassical period walnut centre table, the marquetry inlaid top with an elaborate central floral medallion and complementary inlaid corners above a line inlai...
Venetian Rococo Style Serpentine Painted Commode
Antique Late 19th Century Italian Rococo Commodes and Chests of Drawers
A very pretty Italian Rococo style serpentine 2-drawer commode, the green ground painted overall with foliate and gilt decoration within cartouches, resting on cabriole legs ending i...