Circa 1930-1940 French Os de Mouton, or some people like to call Louis XIII. Great style that has been around for over 300 years and you can buy this exact settee today, which says a lot about having a classic look. Good design never goes out of style. Look carefully at the construction and you will notice that the settee was assembled with wooden pegs, which generally means it is much older. We also have a pair of armchairs that match the settee exactly.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1930-1940
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionFair. In useable condition, but could use new fabric.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 41 in. x W 70.25 in. x D 35.25 in.
H 104.14 cm x W 178.44 cm x D 89.54 cm
- Seat height18.75 in. (47.63 cm)
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Seller reference numberj1677a
- Reference numberLU82431462782
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2006
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Chicago, IL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like