- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureCirca 1855-1865
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very good antique condition, with minor wear, losses and repairs to the gilded and needlepoint surfaces, consistent with age..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 31.75 in. x W 18.25 in. x D 20.25 in.
H 80.65 cm x W 46.36 cm x D 51.44 cm
- Seat height11.5 in. (29.21 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberJF001330
- Reference numberLU8977815298
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Belter Slipper Chair, Rococo Revival NY, circa ...
John Henry Belter
American Slipper Chairs
A laminated rosewood Rococo Revival slipper chair by John Henry Belter. He took out a patent for laminated furniture and his furniture is in all major American Museums. The chair has...