- In the Style OfGreek Revival
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1820
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Fine antique condition, newly re-upholstered in green cotton velvet, good faded colour and patination to show-wood frame..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 35 in. x W 84 in. x D 27 in.
H 88.9 cm x W 213.36 cm x D 68.58 cm
- Seat height16 in. (40.64 cm)
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Reference numberLU178129706663
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Early 19th Century English Regency Carved Mahog...
Gillows of Lancaster & London
English Office Chairs and Desk Chairs
A superb quality, early 19th century Regency period mahogany open armchair, of broad proportions, styled in the 'Antique Roman' fashion, in the manner of Gillows of Lancaster and Lon...