- CreatorAlberto Rosselli Saporiti (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1972
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. One of the sofas needs to be carried on its side because an internal bolt connecting one of the three fiberglass bases has come loose. Only an issue when carrying the sofa..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 24 in. x W 84 in. x D 34 in.
H 60.96 cm x W 213.36 cm x D 86.36 cm
- Seat height14 in. (35.56 cm)
- Seller locationHingham, MA
- Sold AsSet of 3
- Reference numberLU88667654213
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Rare Pair of Leather Chairs by Alberto Rosselli...
Saporiti Italia, Alberto Rosselli Saporiti
Italian Lounge Chairs
Stunning pair of cognac leather 'Confidential' club chairs by Alberto Rosselli for Saporiti. Upholstered over a metal frame and seated on a fiberglass base signed Saporiti. We also h...
Saporiti Italia "Confidential" Two-Seat Sofa by...
Missoni, Saporiti Italia, Alberto Rosselli Saporiti
A matched pair of Saporiti Italia "Confidential" two-seat sofas in original Missoni fabric designed by Alberto Rosselli, circa 1970s ***** PLEASE LOOK AT PICTURES 7 & 8...