- CreatorSven Ellekaer (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1960s
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 15.36 in.
H 39 cm
- Diameter21.66 in. (55 cm)
- Seat height15.36 in. (39 cm)
- Seller locationAmsterdam, NL
- Seller reference numberCb.bb.Wegner.m.1505a & Cb.lk.Ellekaer.m.1609a
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU93043073762
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 10 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Beautiful 1960s Danish Mid-Century Modern Teak ...
Mogens Lassen, Philip Arctander, Flemming Lassen
Fantastic 1960s danish modern teak stool with real sheepskin upholstery in a beautiful natural tone. The teak base is made of solid teak wood, great condition. In the style of Philip...
Pair Of Borge Jensen Danish Ottomans in Brown a...
Bernstorffsminde Møbelfabrik A/S
Danish Ottomans and Poufs
A pair of midcentury Danish teak wood rectangular ottomans or stools with newly upholstered light whiskey and cream loose cushions designed by Borge Jensen & Sonner for Bersnstorffsm...