Items Similar to White Glazed Faience Ceramic Coal Heater or Plant Stand, French, 19th Century View More
White Glazed Faience Ceramic Coal Heater or Plant Stand, French, 19th Century
A white glazed faience ware coal heater, having open mouth masks as vents, draped leaves, and iron and wood carrying handles, heater affixed to a wooden plinth, France, 19th century.
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture19th Century
- Materials and TechniquesGlazedCeramic
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 19.5 in. x W 19 in. x D 15 in.H 49.53 cm x W 48.26 cm x D 38.1 cm
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference NumberLU812811648953
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.4 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2005
Located in San Francisco, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
19th Century Chinese Carved Wood Pedestal Stand
Louis XV Style Rosewood Tabouret Stools, French...
You May Also Like
19th Century Hungarian Milking Stool Retaining the Original Green Paint
$167 Sale Price
19th Century Hungarian Milking Stool Retaining ...
Dutch Early 18th Century Oak Traveling Stool
French 19th Century Louis XIV Style Banquette o...
Early 19th Century Elm Country Candle Stand or ...
Mid-19th Century Elm Stool or Stand North East ...