- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Iconic Eames Black Leather Lounge Chair by Vitra, C.1980
- DimensionsHeight: 32.29 in. (82 cm)Width: 32.68 in. (83 cm)Depth: 32.68 in. (83 cm)Seat Height: 14.97 in. (38 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1980
- ConditionRewired: Numerous areas of the outside veneer has chipped away over the years and the armrests have been reinforced at a later stage with crews visible from the underside of the armrest (please refer to photographs). Wear consistent with age and use. Minor fading. In Good Condition - Structurally very sound, leather has some wear and tear, adding charm to this timeless original chair over half a century old. Herman Miller label present to footstool, not to chair.
- Seller LocationRoyal Tunbridge Wells, GB
- Reference NumberSeller: B72681stDibs: LU1348225261342
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Customs Duties & Taxes May Apply.Ships From: Sherring, United Kingdom
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
About the Design
Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman
- Located in Royal Tunbridge Wells, KentStylish revolving club chair with its original leather upholstery with stunning over sized brass studs The seat ...Category
20th Century American Swivel ChairsMaterials
- By Marcel Breuer, KnollLocated in Royal Tunbridge Wells, KentA lovely pair of Wassily armchairs in leather and chrome plated frames. These chairs produced by Knoll are repli...Category
20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Club ChairsMaterials
- Located in Royal Tunbridge Wells, KentElegant 20th century pair of swivel occasional chairs with foot rests and recently upholstered in natural shearl...Category
20th Century Swivel ChairsMaterials
- Located in Royal Tunbridge Wells, KentAntique 20th century Edwardian mahogany cinema / theatre chairs, on steel legs with mahogany frames and hand col...Category
20th Century English Edwardian ChairsMaterials
You May Also Like
Vintage 1980s American Mid-Century Modern Armchairs
21st Century and Contemporary Central American Mid-Century Modern Swivel...
20th Century English Modern Swivel Chairs
20th Century English Mid-Century Modern Office Chairs and Desk Chairs
Early 2000s American Modern Swivel Chairs
Vintage 1960s Mid-Century Modern Swivel Chairs
Vintage 1970s American Swivel Chairs
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
The 16 Most Popular Mid-Century Modern Chairs
You know the designs, now get the stories about to how they came to be.
Jessica Schuster Reveals How a Millennial Designer Can Muster Any Style
Instead of adhering to one era or aesthetic, the New Yorker prefers to create singular spaces that include new, vintage and custom pieces, plus plenty of art.
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery