A pair of 19th century French Louis XVI style wingback chairs with good early paint, traces of gilding and nicely carved frame, including rosettes on the knees and guilloche frieze on the skirt. Fluted legs.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Good condition, some aging and wear normal for 19th Century pieces. Please look at the photos. One of the arms has a different upholstery..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 42 in. x W 27 in. x D 29.25 in.
H 106.68 cm x W 68.58 cm x D 74.3 cm
- Seller locationAtlanta, GA
- Seller reference numberChair#320
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU87643421492
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Atlanta, GA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like