A gorgeous French antique trunk in the Louis XIII style from the early 1800s. Oak construction covered with brown leather and elaborately decorated with hundreds of antique brass nail heads. The original shaped iron handles are on each side and the old lock is still present. The inside is oak is divided with a small compartment on left side. Great storage piece that also can be used as a coffee table. No key for the lock. Minor wear on leather, couple of tears on back. No key available.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureEarly 1800s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Minor wear on leather, couple of tears on back. No key available..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 18 in. x W 29 in. x D 17.75 in.
H 45.72 cm x W 73.66 cm x D 45.09 cm
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference number16111
- Reference numberLU86905550963
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Austin, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like