- CreatorStanley Furniture (Manufacturer)
- Of the Period
- Date of manufacture1960s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Holes were drilled in the backs of some modules for cords, ventilation, etc. To use as a room divider rather than against a wall, you will want to cover the backs of the modules with contact paper, fabric, veneer, or some other sightly material..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 72 in. x W 101.5 in. x D 18 in.
H 182.88 cm x W 257.81 cm x D 45.72 cm
- Seller locationPalm Beach Gardens, FL
- Seller reference number2530
- Reference numberLU169525679203
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Royal System Wall Unit in Palisander by Poul Ca...
Poul Cadovius, Royal System
The Royal System wall unit Poul Cadovius designed for his Royal Systems, Inc. in 1948 won the gold medal at the Finland Furniture Fair in 1950 and silver medal at the XI Triennale di...
Chrome and Glass Etagere by Pace Collection
Pace Collection, Leon Rosen
An exquisite display unit of chrome-plated steel polished to a mirror finish and three tempered glass shelves. Can accommodate two additional shelves. A rare form and finish that mat...
Paul McCobb Planner Group Midcentury Wall Unit ...
Paul McCobb, Winchendon Furniture Company
A rare and exceptional Mid-Century Modern wall unit or room divider designed by Paul McCobb for his iconic Planner Group line for Winchendon Furniture. The wall unit features sleek m...