Items Similar to Turn of the Century Italian Renaissance Style Revolving Book Stand View More
Turn of the Century Italian Renaissance Style Revolving Book Stand
Turn of the Century Italian Renaissance style wrought iron revolving table top book stand with finials on top and wavy design sides on a base with 4 scroll feet.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturelate 19th or early 20th century
- Materials and Techniques
- DimensionsH 23.5 in. x W 17 in. x D 17 in.H 59.69 cm x W 43.18 cm x D 43.18 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference NumberCER040
- Reference NumberLU97791817072
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in New York, NY
More From This Seller
Turn of the Century Italian Renaissance Style I...
Antique 19th Century Renaissance Revival Armchairs
Turn of the century open armchair composed of ebonized wood carved decoratively at its scrolling arms and swirled front legs.The chair achieves additional visual interest with its co...
19th c. English Revolving Brass Book Stand
Antique 19th Century British Victorian Magazine Racks and Stands
Nineteenth century English brass and wood book stand featuring a revolving top with a handle and four mesh dividers supported by a tripod base with twisted legs.
Turn of the Century English Gothic Carved Oak U...
Antique Late 19th Century British Gothic Revival Umbrella Stands
Turn of the century English Gothic style corner oak cane or umbrella stand with a tracery carved panel.
Turn of the Century Art Nouveau Filigreed Easel...
Antique Late 19th Century Hungarian Art Nouveau Easels
Art Nouveau (possibly Hungarian) green painted easel stand with a carved and filigree floral pediment.