- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1930
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 43 in. x W 110 in. x D 23 in.
H 109.22 cm x W 279.4 cm x D 58.42 cm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference numberC-5537
- Reference numberLU97854377933
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
French Art Deco Macassar Ebony Buffet with Cent...
Brass, Mother-of-Pearl, Glass, Mirror, Wood, Macassar
This 1940s French Mid-Century Modern-style buffet is made of wood covered in Macassar ebony veneers in a rich rosewood colored stain with a lacquered finish. The facade of the cabine...