Items Similar to Pair of Danish Empire and Biedermeier Cylinder Cabinets in Burled Walnut View More
Pair of Danish Empire and Biedermeier Cylinder Cabinets in Burled Walnut
Near pair of beautifully crafted burled walnut cylinder cabinets from the reign of Christian VIII in Denmark. These cabinets are not an exact pair but work well together. One of the great utilitarian art objects of Danish design from the 19th century. Will work perfectly in a contemporary setting or in a room with Art Deco furnishing. Pedestal cabinet on left: 25" wide x 16" deep x 56 1/2" high. Shelf depth 12". Pedestal cabinet on right: 24 1/2" wide x 15 1/2" deep x 56 3/4" high. Shelf depth 12".
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1830-1840
- Materials and TechniquesPolishedWalnut
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 56.5 in. x W 25 in. x D 16 in.H 143.51 cm x W 63.5 cm x D 40.64 cm
- Seller LocationMiami, FL
- Seller Reference NumberCUP00044
- Item Location1stdibs GalleryNew York, NYMore Information
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU98811255218
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in Miami, FL
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Classical North German Biedermeier Cabinet in F...
Antique 19th Century German Biedermeier Cabinets
This North German Biedermeier cabinet has an unusual form with very handsome features. The beautiful grain offered by fire birch lends some drama, making this piece a wonderful focal...
North German Louis Philippe Cabinet in Burled W...
Antique Mid-18th Century European Louis Philippe Cabinets
German Louis Philippe cabinet in burled walnut with original hardware, working locks and 1 original key. This beautiful cabinet with pullout / pull-out work station and multiple draw...
Danish Empire Pedestal Cabinet, circa 1810
Antique 19th Century Danish Empire Cabinets
Fantastic and rare form for a pedestal cabinet. The tapered torch like columns with carved foliate capitals are in birch that has been oiled to create a likeness to tortoise shell. T...
French Louis XIII Revival Cupboard in Carved Oak
Antique 19th Century French Renaissance Revival Cupboards
A Renaissance Revival cupboard or vaiselier in the style of Louis XIII from Brittany, France, circa 1890. In a richly dark, carved French oak with sliding doors in the center flanked...