Items Similar to Spanish Renaissance Style Walnut & Wrought Iron Vargueno
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 15
Spanish Renaissance Style Walnut & Wrought Iron Vargueno
Spanish Renaissance style (17th Century and Later) wrought iron mounted walnut vargueno on later stand with a fall front enclosing 3 long drawers.
- DimensionsHeight: 59 in. (149.86 cm)Width: 41 in. (104.14 cm)Depth: 18 in. (45.72 cm)
- StyleRenaissance (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureUnknown
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Reference NumberSeller: 0359951stDibs: LU977910394283
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingShips From: Long Island City, NY
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 2 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in New York, NY
These prestigious sellers are industry leaders and represent the highest echelon for item quality and design.
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1939
1stDibs seller since 2013
569 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 4 hours
More From This Seller
- Italian Renaissance Style Walnut CabinetLocated in New York, NYItalian Renaissance style (17th Century and Later) walnut cabinet on stand with 2 grill doors above a frieze drawer & trestle supports.Category
Antique 17th Century Renaissance CabinetsMaterials
- Pair of Spanish Renaissance Style Mahogany CabinetsLocated in New York, NYPair of Spanish Renaissance style (19/20th Century) mahogany narrow cabinets with grill doors and red damask panel (PRICED AS Pair).Category
Antique Late 19th Century Renaissance CabinetsMaterials
- English Renaissance Walnut Console TableLocated in New York, NYEnglish Renaissance-style (19th Century) walnut carved console table with drawer and stretcher on turned legs.Category
Antique 19th Century English Renaissance Desks and Writing TablesMaterials
- English Renaissance Walnut Table DeskLocated in New York, NYEnglish Renaissance (17th Century) walnut table desk with spool legs and 2 drawers with stretcher.Category
Antique Early 17th Century English Northern Renaissance TablesMaterials
- Spanish Renaissance Style Walnut SideboardLocated in New York, NYSpanish Renaissance-style (17th Century) large walnut sideboard cabinet with armorial carved sides and 2 doors and drawers.Category
Antique 17th Century Spanish Renaissance SideboardsMaterials
- Italian Renaissance Style Wrought Iron ChandelierLocated in New York, NYItalian Renaissance-style (20th Century) wrought iron chandelier with 8 scroll design arms and leaf trim.Category
20th Century Italian Renaissance Chandeliers and PendantsMaterials
You May Also Like
Renaissance Style Spanish Vargueno Cabinet On Stand
Located in Hudson, NY
Renaissance style Spanish Vargueno cabinet on stand. Block front with ornately pierced ormolu gallery with eagle finials over a central door with columns flanked by eight drawers. Fo...
Antique Late 19th Century European Cabinets
18th Century Spanish Renaissance Style Vargueno
Located in Zapopan, MX
Exceptional 18th Century Renaissance Style Vargueno on stand. The stand is in the style of a bridge the front cover depicts the columns and lions of ``non plus ultra´´ Incised ivor...
Antique 18th Century Spanish Baroque Commodes and Chests of Drawers
Tuscan Renaissance Wrought Iron and Walnut Cabinet
Located in Saint-Ouen, FR
The lower part It stands on an ogee molded base and four feet with two front legs more massive and detailed than the others. It opens with two doors and three drawers. The vert...
Antique 16th Century Italian Renaissance Cabinets
19th Century Spanish Neoclassical Style Vargueno
Located in Zapopan, MX
Exceptional 19th century Renaissance Style Vargueno on stand. Of classical design this papelero style vargueno, serves well as a book case, the front cover lid depicts a pair of spe...
Antique 18th Century Spanish Neoclassical Commodes and Chests of Drawers
Vargueno, Bargueno, Escritorio, Taquillon, Spanish, Baroque, Walnut, Velvet
Located in Eversholt, Bedfordshire
Spanish writing desks of this period are the most distinctive pieces of Spanish furniture conceived as visual displays of incredible virtuosity. The characteristic decoration of the ...
Antique Early 17th Century Spanish Baroque Cabinets
Early 19th Century Spanish Baroque Carved Walnut Vargueño
Located in Forney, TX
An incredible early 19th century handcrafted one of a kind Spanish vargueño. Used by wealthy Moorish merchants during the middle ages, the vargueño allowed them to conduct busine...
Antique Early 19th Century Spanish Baroque Cabinets
17th Century Spanish Vargueño in Wood, Bone and Iron
By Spanish School
Located in Valladolid, ES
One of a kind collector's item and outstanding value belonging to the 17th century. It is a cabinet or Vargueño from Salamanca with a box office, preserved in very good condition. It...
Antique 17th Century Spanish Baroque Cabinets
$21,361 Sale Price
20th Century Spanish Baroque Style Cabinet on Stand, Bargueno or Varqueno
Located in Miami, FL
This Bargueno is embellished with a carving of Don Quixote de la Mancha bordered with branches of leaves. The desk is supported by a pedestal joined by a bridge of turned columns. Th...
Early 20th Century Spanish Baroque Cabinets
$4,764 Sale Price
17th Century Spanish Burled Walnut Vargueno or Collectors Cabinet
Located in Milford, NH
A fine example of a diminutive burled walnut vargueno, collector or valuables cabinet, with molded cornice and drop front, opening to a multi-drawer interior with two fitted upper dr...
Antique 17th Century Spanish Moorish Cabinets
Brass, Wrought Iron
Spanish Renaissance Cabinet Bargueno in Walnut, Early 17th Century
Located in Brussels, Brussels
Superb bargueno from the Spanish renaissance in walnut from the 17th century-Castile-Spain Very elegant cabinet circa 1600 from the Castile region composed of twelve small drawers, ...
Antique Early 17th Century Spanish Renaissance Cabinets