Drawers with hand dovetails front and back, original brass lion head pulls and timeless ebonized paw feet, give this 3 drawer commode a classic appearance. Retaining its original hand-cut marble top, this petite commode offers perfect scale and proportions. Well constructed, this chest should easily last another 200 years without incident.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1830
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Marble has some light scratches throughout-- most concentrated area is in image 4. There is also a small repair seen in image 5..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
H 38.63 in. x W 37.25 in. x D 16.75 in.
H 98.13 cm x W 94.62 cm x D 42.55 cm
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Seller reference numberj1562
- Reference numberLU82431011442
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2006
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Chicago, IL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like