One-of-a-kind, large, acid-treated brass, handmade desk with Abet Laminati grey laminate top by Brooklyn based Argosy Designs. Extremely well-made and very sturdy three-piece design (top separates from two bases cabinets). A write up on Argosy: Founded in 2004 by Erik Johnson and Jen Johnson-Kuhn, Argosy Designs specializes in the design and fabrication of custom residential and commercial architectural metalwork, hardware, lighting and furniture. At Argosy's Greenpoint, Brooklyn facility, a select staff executes product design and development, 3D drafting and modeling, extensive welding, fabrication, machining and specialty finishes. Notable clients include Bergdorf Goodman, Roman and Williams Buildings and Interiors and Morgans Hotel Group. From conception to completion, Argosy Designs delivers engaged personal service, strict attention to detail and unparalleled craftsmanship. Measures: 24" deep at widest point. 12" deep at narrowest point on both sides. 30" opening. 44.5" shelf unit. widt.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture2000s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Scratches to the laminate top, nothing serious but they are visible. Consistent with use of a desk. Aging to the metal that is in conjunction to the industrial design. All in all, in very good condition and extremely sturdy..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 29.75 in. x W 120 in. x D 24 in.
H 75.57 cm x W 304.8 cm x D 60.96 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference number4140
- Reference numberLU860010493931
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 16 hrs
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like