- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1890s
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor structural damages. Minor fading.
H 35 in. x W 42 in. x D 22 in.
H 88.9 cm x W 106.68 cm x D 55.88 cm
- Seller locationBellport, NY
- Reference numberLU80469710763
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 10 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Late 19th Century Austrian Biedermeier Marble-T...
Belgian Commodes and Chests of Drawers
A striking two-drawer Austrian Biedermeier chest or commode. Solid cherry woods two drawers with original solid brass pulls. Black marble top, with beveled edge. Truly a statement pi...
19th Century French Louis XV Inlaid Chest of Dr...
French Commodes and Chests of Drawers
Bronze, Marble, Wood
French 1890s Louis XV mahogany chest of drawers, with beveled marble top in a gray color. In solid wood with inlaid design, with a mahogany finish. Two drawers with dual bronze handl...