A magnificent hand-carved, two-part cabinet with brass hardware, beautifully aged. This 19th century Dutch Louis XV style bleached oak armoire has a richly carved cornice and three-shaped lower drawers, resting on carved paw feet. The gray painted interior adds a unique contemporary appeal to the piece. The upper section features two long drawers, three smaller drawers, and two shelves.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Wear consistent with age and use. There is a partial crack on the left side of the upper shelf as shown in the photo..
H 89.13 in. x W 70.75 in. x D 22.63 in.
H 226.4 cm x W 179.71 cm x D 57.49 cm
- Seller locationWichita, KS
- Seller reference number1535
- Reference numberLU97955366513
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2013
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Wichita, KS
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like