- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
George III Style Mahogany Secretaire Bookcase Flame Mahogany with Ebony Inlays
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1860s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsOne broken glass panel.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 94 in. x W 47.75 in. x D 20 in.H 238.76 cm x W 121.29 cm x D 50.8 cm
- Similar toMarsh and Tatham (Cabinetmaker)
- Seller LocationStamford, CT
- Seller Reference Number101-5th-17
- Reference NumberLU863219650692
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$750White Glove Shippingto Continental US, arrives in 3-8 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by appointment to the room of your choice.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Greenwich Living Antiques and Design Center is the largest single-owner facility of its kind, with expansive spaces in both Stamford, Connecticut and New York City. They deal in one-of-a-kind and custom-made furnishings, including Maison Jansen, Ralph Lauren, and Tommi Parzinger creations plus Lo...
More From This Seller
Late 20th Century American Chinese Chippendale
Vintage 1960s Italian Adam Style
Mid-20th Century American Georgian
Antique 19th Century Russian Neoclassical
You May Also Like
Antique 1770s George III
Antique Late 18th Century English Georgian
Antique Early 19th Century British
Antique 18th Century and Earlier British George III
Brass, Glass, Mahogany, Satinwood
Vintage 1980s American George III
Brass, Glass, Mahogany
Antique Late 18th Century English George III
Antique Late 18th Century British George II
Antique Early 19th Century English George III