Newly-restored, 1940s French cerused oak sideboard with bronze hardware and textured ivory leather panels, two rounded end doors and three central doors. Raised on shape base.
- CreatorLouis Philippe (Designer)
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1940
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 39.5 in. x W 106.5 in. x D 22.5 in.
H 100.33 cm x W 270.51 cm x D 57.15 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference number4100
- Reference numberLU86003835372
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 16 hrs
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like