Items Similar to Hepplewhite Sideboard View More
Custom serpentine front mahogany sideboard of highest quality and craftsmanship. Mortice & Tennon construction, dovetailing throughout, band inlays all around and bellflower inlays on the tapered legs. The oval brass pulls have the American Eagle in relief.
- CreatorNathan Margolis Shop (Cabinetmaker)
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1920
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 40.25 in. x W 66 in. x D 27 in.H 102.24 cm x W 167.64 cm x D 68.58 cm
- Seller LocationManchester, MA
- Reference NumberLU1329210767531
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Manchester, MA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Mahogany Sideboard Hepplewhite, circa 1820
Antique 1820s English Hepplewhite Sideboards
George III period English serpentine front sideboard with beautifully bookmatched crotch grain Mahogany veneered front doors and drawer. The tapered legs have spade feet which is typ...
Mayhew & Ince
Antique 1810s English Hepplewhite Buffets
A fine Hepplewhite period sideboard, attributed to one of the finest English furniture makers Mayhew & Ince. It is elaborately inlaid with contrasting satinwood. The central arch i...
Antique 1880s American Sideboards
This beautiful serpentine front Hepplewhite sideboard was custom-made in Baltimore in the late 19th century using the finest crotch grain Mahogany veneer on the front and sides and a...
Antique Early 19th Century English Sideboards
This elegant mahogany early 19th century English George III sideboard has a beautiful serpentine front with at central arch. The color is a caramel brown mahogany.