Items Similar to Period American Early 19th Century Round Extension Dining Table by Charles Hobe View More
Period American Early 19th Century Round Extension Dining Table by Charles Hobe
Period New York Classical Empire dining table with four leaves. Signed by Charles hope, New York --Crotch Mahogany and solid top boards. --Composite Gothic column base with splits in extension. --Four clover ended feet --Leaves are aproned --Dimensions: 51" diameter when closed Two leaves at 16 1/2" wide Two leaves at 19 1/2" wide Total length open at 123" long.
- CreatorCharles F. Hobe (Maker)
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1845
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition Detailsminor restoration later leaves to aprons
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 29.5 in. x Dm 51 in.H 74.93 cm x Dm 129.54 cm
- Diameter51 in. (129.54 cm)
- Seller LocationEssex, MA
- Reference NumberLU864513048162
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Essex, MA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Early 19th Century Baltic Neoclassical Walnut D...
Antique Early 19th Century Baltic Neoclassical Dining Room Tables
Oak, Paint, Walnut
Neoclassical walnut round dining table in style of Thomas Hope. Beautifully figured crotch walnut pedestal with four Egyptian recumbent lions bearing strong similarity to designs ...
Period Regency Cuban Mahogany Round Dining Table
Antique Early 19th Century English Regency Center Tables
Period 19th century round expandable dining table in Cuban mahogany -- Irish or English -- Neoclassical lion paw pedestal -- Opens to accept two additional (later leaves) -- So...
American Period Neoclassical Expandable Round D...
Antique Early 19th Century American American Classical Dining Room Tables
Period American neoclassical or Empire split pedestal round dining table - Expands with three leaves - Beautifully figured solid mahogany and crotch veneers - Pedestal splits when...
19th Century French Neoclassical Hexagonal Cent...
Antique 19th Century French Neoclassical Center Tables
Early 19th century French Provincial neoclassical center table in the Louis XVI style Six sided and with six (Louis XVI) style fluted and tapered legs Profiled ionic capital pila...