Items Similar to Regency Burr Yew Veneered Centre Table View More
Regency Burr Yew Veneered Centre Table
A Regency period centre table veneered in burr yew; the table's top segment veneered in yew wood with a central inlayed circle of satinwood and rosewood; the table is raised on a turned stem which terminates in a triform base. This centre table is the perfect size for a hallway or a bay window.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1830
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsThere are some old shrinkage marks to the top which have been professionally restored and some small pieces of veneer have also been carefully replaced with matching veneers.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
- DimensionsH 28 in. x Dm 39.25 in.H 71.12 cm x Dm 99.7 cm
- Diameter39.25 in. (99.7 cm)
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Seller Reference NumberBA491
- Reference NumberLU1002313941712
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 10 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in London, GB
The British Antique Dealers' Association
More From This Seller
Georgian Mahogany Oval Supper Centre Table
Antique Mid-18th Century English George II Center Tables
A large George II period mahogany oval supper centre table; the table's well figured tilt-top above a wrythen turned stem and raised on handsome cabriole legs terminating in pad feet...
Regency Rosewood Console Hall Table
Antique 1810s British Regency Console Tables
A Regency period rosewood console table; the table's well figured top with a gadrooned edge raised on scrolling legs which are boldly carved with acanthus leaves and terminate in a p...
Regency Specimen Inlaid Marquetry Tripod Table
Antique 1810s English Georgian Tables
A Regency period inlaid tripod table; the table's circular tilt-top geometrically inlaid with specimen woods above an octagonal mahogany stem which terminates in a triform base raise...
Georgian Mahogany Tripod Table
Antique 1790s English George III End Tables
A George III Sheraton period mahogany tripod table; the table's mahogany tilt-top strung in boxwood above a ring and vase turned stem raised on elegantly swept legs raised on ball fe...