An early example of Seandel's cathedral table he started producing, circa 1975. The brass or bronze base consists of cylinder shapes welded together in the cylinder shapes of varying heights. Seandel then deftly manipulates his welding torch to create the rough look on the edges.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1975
- ConditionExcellent. Some scratches to the glass top, metal base in excellent original condition. .
H 16.5 in. x W 60 in. x D 24 in.
H 41.91 cm x W 152.4 cm x D 60.96 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberTMF1167
- Reference numberU08110480081183
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: 14 hrs
Located in New York, NY
20th Century Specialists
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like