Items Similar to English Mid-Century Campaign Burled Wood Coffee Table with Single Drawer View More
English Mid-Century Campaign Burled Wood Coffee Table with Single Drawer
This English Campaign coffee table from the mid-20th century features an exquisite burled wood top over a single drawer. The top is adorned with two wooden bands with brass nailheads, reminiscent of the leather straps of a trunk or suitcase. The sides are decorated with faux drawers. This English coffee table, circa 1950 is finished on all sides and raised on four short straight feet. It would look wonderful in any home, particularly a mountain cabin or activity room.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1950
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsGreat condition with age appropriate wear. Please look at the various photos available.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 17.5 in. x W 35 in. x D 35 in.H 44.45 cm x W 88.9 cm x D 88.9 cm
- Seller LocationAtlanta, GA
- Seller Reference NumberF 9063
- Reference NumberLU83677635193
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2007
Located in Atlanta, GA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
English Late 19th Century Twig Coffee Table wit...
Antique Late 19th Century English Coffee and Cocktail Tables
This English coffee table from the late 19th century features a body made of twigs. Its rectangular top is adorned with geometrical motifs, made of triangles in the centre, placed in...
French 1880s Burl Walnut Coffee Table with Draw...
Antique Late 19th Century French Coffee and Cocktail Tables
Brass, Walnut, Burl
A French burl walnut coffee table from the late 19th century, with long drawer, turned legs and X-form cross stretcher. Born in the later years of the 19th century, at a time when th...
French Walnut Coffee Table with Straight Legs f...
Antique Mid-19th Century French Rustic Coffee and Cocktail Tables
A French mid-19th century walnut (or fruitwood) coffee table with two drawers and four straight legs. This French coffee table features a rectangular top over two dovetailed drawers,...
English Drop-Leaf Yew Wood Side Table with Sing...
Antique Late 19th Century English Drop-leaf and Pembroke Tables
An English yew wood drop-leaf side table from the second half of the 19th century, with circular top, single drawer and side stretcher. This English yew wood table features a top mad...